Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Telnet into router from the web..
i have a 2503 router.. for my ccna .. i want to be able to access this router from the web.. so i can practice ios commands from work.. i have a belkin wireless router with 5 port switch.. my...

640-801 Test, Router Sims
Are the Router Sims on the test confined to RIP, EIGRP and OSPF. Has anybody else gotten anything different.

DDR heelp please
Wonder if anybody could help me out here, I have two 1721's connected to the serials via frame relay, I want to be able to use ISDN dial back up for when either serial links goes down, the problem...

642-801 - AArrgghhhhhhh
I seem to be an expert at failing 642-801. I have always been a great believer that the "cheat sheet" / "sample question" options are bad due to the number of paper CNE & MCSEs I have worked with in...

Counting collision domains (question)
Is there a general, simple set of guidelines to follow when counting collision domains? Has anyone seen this type of question on a CCNA exam? Thank you Alan

CCIE LAB
Dear All, I passed my CCIE written at the end of last year and am in the process of getting my lab booked for the end of May. Has anybody else taken the lab recently or looking to take it soon? I'd...

CBT NUGGETS videos
Hi, Did anyone purchased or has those CBT NUGGETS series for CCNP? Are they really useful and if they are, does anyone knows of any place where I can get them cheaper then on their website. $499 is...

How does Broadcast Storm occur?
Todd tried to explain for one instance (with switch loop) in his 4th edition, page 320, Figure 7.7, but faild to explain. Anyone could elaborate? Thanks!

CCNP racks are almost here
Here is the good news for those that are studying for CCNP (including myslef). It's worth checking this site out. I copy pasted it insert from the news i've been getting from them. Read bellow. CCNA...

IOS 12.2
Were do I find this IOS for the 2500 series router.

ISDN DDR Config sequence for 801 exam
What's the necessary steps in sequence to configure DDR on a ISDN Bri interface? Sybex has the sequence as follows, page 512 1. Interface 2. IP address 2. Encapsulation 4. Dialer-Group 5....

Need your feed back on how to build this
Hello, I am playing around with rss feeds. I registered a domain name and started coding in it. It's pretty interesting using rss and xml. I am pulling feeds from all sources and also search rss feeds...

Loopback interface and OSPF
Is there any other reason to configure a loopback address for OSPF other than changing the Routers ID? Such as, ensures that an interface is always active for OSPF?

VLAN Trunking & VTP
Can anybody please confirm that "All VLANS are configured on a trunked link unless cleared by an administrator by hand" Sybex, 4th Ed, Chapter 8 page 357. If a port is part of a VTP domain, and is...

350-018 review
Hey all, Passed the 350-018 today. Wasn't too too bad. Lot's of stuff covered. Know ALL the encryption protocols inside and out. VPN, all types, all platforms. Switching; STP, Span, Channeling etc...