Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

640-801 CCNA - NAT Question
Hi Is there question about NAT in the new 640-801 CCNA exam ? thx Robin

Router Memories
When using "sh version", the memory information will bedisplayed, such as the sizes of RAM, NVRAM and FLASH. Are they all upgradable and if yes, with what type of memory chip? It seems NVRAM is not...

Passed the CCNA this weekend
Passed the CCNA this weekend / 90 Percent. The question pool is quite large. I used Todd's 5'th edition study guide. I'd be more than happy to entertain any questions. -> Lots of subnetting -> I had a...

CEF and MLS
Does anyone have a real concise description of CEF, MLS, and the differences and similarities? I'm sure I know how each works, but I'm concerned that I have trouble putting it into words that actually...

Cisco 2513
I just purchased a Cisco 2513 to prepare for the ccna exam is it possible to use this router with my cable modem.

Creditwrench
And the truth shall set ye free Normie The truth about Creditwrench, Creditwrench ceo Billie Bauer, his illegal credit repair scam, and con-games explained by E. Normis Debtor

Routing & ADSL Problem
Hi Everyone I've setup a Cisco 2514 running 2 Ether networks. I can ping from both to both, connect to one domain and share all data and peripherals. My problem is that as soon as I connect to the...

Frame addresses as it traverses Network
When a host communicates with another host with a router separating them (between them), do the host use each others MAC address as the source and destination addresses, or do they use the MAC address...

IP Addressing Questions?
Can you use a mask lower than /24 for a Class C address and lower than /16 for a Class B address while subnetting? Also, if the mask has to be consecutive 1s and 0s why can you not have 128.0.0.0,...

Strategies or Approaches
One of the typical LABs in CCNA test is that three routers set up, but the networks are not talking to each other, fix it. What do you do? To sart it all over, reconfigure all three routers, or do...

Password Recovery on Cisco 2651 Router . . .
Hi All, My apologies to the newsgroup if this subject has been asked and answered, however, I can't seem to recover this password on a 2651 ROUTER. It JUST_DOESN'T_SEEM_TO_WORK! !@#$%^&*()_ ! I've...

750 on Intro :(
Took the Intro exam today, I felt confident and thought it was quite straightforward but I only managed 750. Design and Support - 75% Implementation and Operation - 77% Technology - 52% Where can I...

Dokumentation
Hi. I'm looking for dokumentation about routing configuration RIP,IGRP,EGRP,BGP. Regards.

FAO people who have passed the CCNA recently
hi there i am taking my CCNA soon and i just want people to advise me on the main topics to concentrate on for the 640-801 exam, please advise all the sims that you bumped in to drag and drop...

FR and DTE/DCE clock-rate
Going thru a few labs for the BSCI exam... I have a 2521 acting as the FR switch and attaching all various router models (2610-21, 2501-14-25). (Below is the 2521 config.) Question: Does the clock...