CCNP racks are almost here

Here is the good news for those that are studying for CCNP (including myslef). It's worth checking this site out.

formatting link
I copy pasted it insert from the news i've been getting from them. Read bellow.

CCNA and CCNP Rack Rentals Are (Almost) Here! CCNAs and CCNPs will soon have their own rack rental opportunity, courtesy of The Bryant Advantage.

The vast majority of websites that rent rack time specialize in renting to CCIE candidates, and CCNA and CCNP students would end up paying for equipment that they weren't going to use.

Utilizing the network topology from my CCNA Study Guide and Lab Workbook, my rack rentals will offer CCNA and CCNP candidates a great pod of Cisco routers and 2950 switches at a great price.

The lab topology:

formatting link
Pods will be rented in 23.5 hour slots, so no matter your time zone, you'll have all the time you need to solidify your hands-on skills and be prepared to pass your CCNA and CCNP exams with flying colors!

And to celebrate the launch of the rack rentals, some CCC readers will win FREE rack time! Details next week!

From frame relay to ISDN to 2950 switches, from RIP to OSPF, you'll be able to develop your skills for the CCNA and CCNP exams on REAL Cisco equipment, from the comfort of your home and at a great price!

I'll have more information next week, so in the meantime, hit those books!

To your success,

Chris Bryant

CCIE #12933

Reply to
220volt
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.