Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

min level to pass vouvher [ccna]
Anyone know what is minimal percentage level to pass vocher on ccna and get discount with final in prometric ? thx

PIX firewall questions
Where can I find a simple explanation for setting up the PIX firewall. Setting up this stuff can drive you crazy. All suggestions are welcome. Kees

vty timeouts
Hello, does anyone know how to set a telnet session to not disconnect? how do i go about setting the idle timeout limit to 0?

CCIE LS1010 ATM Switch
Could someone tell me whether this ATM switch is the same used in the CCIE lab? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=51264&item=5755044655&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW...

new to cisco routers and having a bit of a mare
Not sure if i am in the right group but i figured it is worth a go, any help would be greatly appreciated Right i am going to apologise in advance if this is a really stupid problem and i am just...

Router to ISDN PC callback problem...
I have problem with callback from router to my PC (ISDN). This is the configuration of my Cisco router 1603. With this configuration I can connect to router over ISDN link. Router screens my calling...

Network / Routing Issue Help!!!!!!!!!
Gang, I have this issue with accessing the internet I would like some help with. Currently I have my 2621 configured to access the internet here is a break off hardware and associated addresses...

Last version of IOS for Catalysts
Hi all, Can you confirm please the last IOS version for folowing catalysts : ======================================== Switch : Catalyst 3550 (48 FE and 2 Gbic) Model number: WS-C3550-48-EMI Current...

Router RIP ???????
Gang, I have a bisic coniguration for routing rip but when I do a sh ip route rip or sh ip route the table is empty as far as rip (R) updates go. I thought I would except to show R on the route table...

CCIE Static Labhardware recommendation
Greetings, Please, can anyone help me out by suggesting or recommending what type of Cisco routers and switches should be included in a new CCIE static lab, as well as maybe a topology? I have...

Some tools to make the network guy's lives easier
In no particular order: 1) for updates to Tera Term. 2) Ultraedit-32. Great windows text editor. Everyone that looks at router configuration should use it. The ability to collapse interface/crypto/ACL...

Etherchannel setup
Does anybody know Cisco's official recommendation for the PAgP mode for establishing etherchannel links? Is it 'desirable' on both ends?

Recommendation of CCIE books
I'm looking to add a couple or 3 more books to my CCIE library. I've got pretty much all the heavy hitters....Doyle I&II, Solie I&II, Halabi, and LAN Switching by Clark & Hamilton. I just recently...

RAS to router help needed!!
I need remote access to Cisco router 1603 via ISDN link. Exactly, I need to connect to router's BRI interface from any remote PC via ISDN line so that router can give me access to my LAN. When I call...

Cisco OSPF with vmware guest help !!!!
Hi, I am currently studying CCNP BSCI and are having trouble doing Cisco OSPF with VMWare 4.5.2 build 8848. On a a Cisco 2612 router (ip=172.16.0.2/16), I enabled OSPF routing on e0/0 which connects...