Latest threads in Cisco Certificationshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

min level to pass vouvher [ccna]
Anyone know what is minimal percentage level to pass vocher on ccna and get discount with final in prometric ? thx U¿ytkownik "Aubrey Adams" napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:4221dd5a$0$13711$ I've 70,3%...

PIX firewall questions
Hi Kees, You may wish to investigate Cisco PIX Configuration Examples: Brad Reese Cisco Certified Network Engineer Jobs United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294 U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680 International:...

vty timeouts
Hello, does anyone know how to set a telnet session to not disconnect? how do i go about setting the idle timeout limit to 0? conf t line vty 0 4 no exec-timeout that works but a bit dangerous. You...

CCIE LS1010 ATM Switch
Yes. Marc Russell Network Learning, Inc. Ph# 248-620-9603 (Cisco Training) > Could someone tell me whether this ATM switch is the same used in the CCIE lab? But keep in mind that this has DC power...

new to cisco routers and having a bit of a mare
Not sure if i am in the right group but i figured it is worth a go, any help would be greatly appreciated Right i am going to apologise in advance if this is a really stupid problem and i am just...

Router to ISDN PC callback problem...
I have problem with callback from router to my PC (ISDN). This is the configuration of my Cisco router 1603. With this configuration I can connect to router over ISDN link. Router screens my calling...

Network / Routing Issue Help!!!!!!!!!
Gang, I have this issue with accessing the internet I would like some help with. Currently I have my 2621 configured to access the internet here is a break off hardware and associated addresses...

Last version of IOS for Catalysts
:Can you confirm please the last IOS version for folowing catalysts : :Model number: WS-C3550-48-EMI :Model number: WS-C2950G-48-EI No, the software for both of those is still under active...

Router RIP ???????
Gang, I have a bisic coniguration for routing rip but when I do a sh ip route rip or sh ip route the table is empty as far as rip (R) updates go. I thought I would except to show R on the route table...

CCIE Static Labhardware recommendation
Greetings, Please, can anyone help me out by suggesting or recommending what type of Cisco routers and switches should be included in a new CCIE static lab, as well as maybe a topology? I have...

Some tools to make the network guy's lives easier
In no particular order: 1) for updates to Tera Term. 2) Ultraedit-32. Great windows text editor. Everyone that looks at router configuration should use it. The ability to collapse interface/crypto/ACL...

Etherchannel setup
Does anybody know Cisco's official recommendation for the PAgP mode for establishing etherchannel links? Is it 'desirable' on both ends? It ought to be in most cases. Remember that bpdu will not use...

Recommendation of CCIE books
I'm looking to add a couple or 3 more books to my CCIE library. I've got pretty much all the heavy hitters....Doyle I&II, Solie I&II, Halabi, and LAN Switching by Clark & Hamilton. I just recently...

RAS to router help needed!!
I need remote access to Cisco router 1603 via ISDN link. Exactly, I need to connect to router's BRI interface from any remote PC via ISDN line so that router can give me access to my LAN. When I call...

Cisco OSPF with vmware guest help !!!!
Hi, I am currently studying CCNP BSCI and are having trouble doing Cisco OSPF with VMWare 4.5.2 build 8848. On a a Cisco 2612 router (ip=172.16.0.2/16), I enabled OSPF routing on e0/0 which connects...