i passed exam with 950 marks

i passed exam with 950 marks.Its was great experience.Thanks to testking.co.uk study guide.I made a mistake by changing the answer of my last question.But anyways it was great experience.Now I'm proud CCNA.

Reply to
Simondle
Loading thread data ...

You are proud that you cheated on an exam!?

Reply to
Paul Womar

Reply to
certtaker

He is cheated before the exam, not on the exam... ;)

Reply to
-= Nenad =-

What is this thing, they actually have all the questions listed?

Reply to
Curtis Smallboner

As far as I'm concerned, if you know what questions are going to be asked before you take the exam, then that's cheating.

Reply to
Paul Womar

I think its just a commercial for the study guide.. I wonder how many saw that he supposedly got a 950 and thought about trying to purchase it.. just a thought.

Reply to
Private

I think a lot of them are stolen from the exam. I also suspect this was a thinly disguised ad for the usual spammers who inhabit these groups.

Reply to
Paul Womar

What do the testking.co.uk study guides do and how much are they?

Miek

Reply to
Mike

Congrats! But this is true that you are cheated at last momemt. I didn't used testking, instead I passed my time with ucertify practice test and microsoft trainning kit. After passing 70-292 one week ago, I passed 70-296 again at the first shot. Now I'm planning to take Network+ too.

Reply to
juliesan99

Can you send me on mail ucertify 70-292 and 70-296?

Reply to
-= Nenad =-

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.