CCNA Simulation Question

I last took the CCNA in July 2001. The only thing close to a simulation question at the time was filling in the blank on how to add (router rip) and moving some blocks around and matching up fields.

What I'm wondering about the new test's simulation is what all is involved? Is it something like a question that says, "Setup a router with these functions"? And just gives you a command line prompt to start (conf t) or what?

Thanks,

Reply to
georgeflan
Loading thread data ...

Go to the CCNA prep center and try out their sims:

formatting link

Reply to
proxy

and yes, thats pretty much how it is. It seems the questions are that you get a network setup with several routers that's not working and you should fix the routing problem. That or access lists. I just passed the ccna and I had sim about blocking telnet with an access-list, and fix an ospf routing problem.

Reply to
proxy

What did you do to solve the ospf router problem?

Reply to
michael tock

Sure he studied OSFP and learned how it works so he could trouble shoot it.

When you take a Cisco exam you are under NDA not to disclose information about the exam.

Reply to
Freeride

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.