What other *cabling* forums do ya'll visit

I'm trying to sell a Fluke DTX *brand new* that we purchased but the contract fell apart.....and we have a really nice tester that I need to sell .

Reply to
alan
Loading thread data ...

Umm... eBay?

This forum is not really for selling stuff, although I don't think the community will mind if someone would occasionally announce that he's selling highly relevant stuff like the Fluke tester. Just make sure you add FS: (for sale) or FA: (for auction) in front of your message's subject so people not interested in buying anything can skip it.

This is pretty much the only *cabling* forum I know. Others may be relevant, but the main topic is not cabling.

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com

Actually, the community does mind.

So just d>

Reply to
Crackhead

there are a bunch other forums out there (including on the TIA website) but either they don't get used or are overloaded with spam (TIA forums). Hubbell Premise does have one on their's thats good particularly if you use Hubbell products, but not highly active. The best one is on the

formatting link
web site. They a couple hundred forums (seems like at least), but one is on cabling (under the "Wiring Closet" subject list). One caution, there is a 'Cable Systems' forum, but it's CATV stuff. Even though I check all the ones I know about regularly, this newsgroup and tek-tips are really all you need. Every answer that I've needed that has been useful has come from one of these two sources.

JT

Reply to
Justin T. Clausen

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.