Awfully quiet in the cabling group

It has been pretty darn quiet in the cabling group. Couple posts a month is probably the lowest it's ever been. I am just wondering if it's because noone has any problems anymore or the whole subject has become no more exciting than umm..., say, nuts (from the proverbial nuts 'n bolts)? Any recent issues anyone?

Best Regards, Dmitri Abaimov, RCDD

formatting link
Cabling Guide, Cabling Forum, color codes, pinouts and other useful resources for premises cabling users and pros

-------------------------------------

Reply to
Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com
Loading thread data ...

I think that most of us get tired of being told we should either be perfect and design cabling for the next moon shot or "barbed wire has worked for me in the past with my telegraph, convince me why it will not work for gig Enet and I plan to argue a lot."

David

Reply to
DLR

I thought it was my last (and only) post that did it.

I have to say I have learnt alot by reading through this newsgroup. In particular about testing tools.

So thanks everybody.

J

"Dmitri(Cabling-Design.com)" wrote in message news:472b6dfa$0$12159$ snipped-for-privacy@reader.athenanews.com...

Reply to
John Smith

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.