Loss of diagnostic info on Motorola SB5110

What about the obvious - have you tried cycling power (with about a 30 sec delay) ?

Reply to
$Bill
Loading thread data ...

}My Motorola SB5510 No longer responds to queries on 192.168.100.1 after many }months of correct response. Anyone }have any idea what is going on here? }

hmm, I have a SB5100 Motorola and I have no problem with the page. There r a lot of skilled people in this NG. If that does't work call up Motorola tech support, although it's Labor Day so I do not if they are available at this time.

email support 24x7

formatting link
phone support 24x7 1-877-466-8646

info from this page:

formatting link

Reply to
Lonnie

My Motorola SB5510 No longer responds to queries on 192.168.100.1 after many months of correct response. Anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Reply to
John M. Hunt

}Lonnie wrote: } }> hmm, I have a SB5100 Motorola and I have no problem with the page. There r }> a lot of skilled people in this NG. If that does't work call up Motorola }> tech support, although it's Labor Day so I do not if they are available at }> this time. } }Do they have labour day in India too? ;-)

ahh, good point.

Reply to
Lonnie

Do they have labour day in India too? ;-)

Reply to
James Knott

It is possible that your ISP has shut down access to the 192.168 page. It is an option in the SNMP MIBS that many ISP's are shutting down. Have no idea why really since it is a valuable troubleshooting tool. Many Asia Pacific aera shut it down. They do not want customers have info.

Here is something you can try though and get a better idea if this is the case. Release your IP address and put a static in using 192.168.100.11 and a gateway of 192.168.0.1. If you can't get to it then chances are good it has been locked down or the modem is acting quirky. I have never seen a Moto modem not be able to get to that page.

Are you sure of that model number? A 5510? You mean a 5100?

Reply to
Biff

He shoots... he SCORES!

-W

Reply to
Clams Canino

formatting link

formatting link
Now it is back working again but I am Experiencing intermittent extreme slowdowns Don't you just love intermittents!

Reply to
John M. Hunt

Reply to
John M. Hunt

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Go back to your coloring book.....

Reply to
Me

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Go back to your coloring book.....

Reply to
Me

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.