Multiple VPN Clients Behind NAT Router?

Netgear VPN routers:

formatting link
Linksys (wired and wireless) :
formatting link
formatting link
No experience with any of these VPN routers, but I can vouch for Netgear products and others here can do the same for Linksys.

Reply to
$Bill
Loading thread data ...

I need to get a router that supports multiple VPN tunnels. The scenario is that I need to have two IPSec connections behind a NAT router to the same company. I really want to do this without having to do something special with the company being connected to. (I've read a little about NAT-T, etc.)

I had this requirement a few years ago and used Nexland's product, which worked fine. But that router won't stay connected to my provider's network.

From my reading of the specs it looks like D-Link's DI-624 router will fill the bill. I've read there are some other big issues with that router so I'm trying to figure out what other options are out there.

Thanks.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Haselmaier

"Jim Haselmaier" wrote in news:413da65b$0$200$ snipped-for-privacy@news.frii.net:

Zyxel has several VPN routers:

formatting link
But Linksys, Dlink, Netgear may have cheaper hardware...

Reply to
Lucas Tam

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.