Intentional EMI

Hi , this is the first time i send a message on this news group, buy the way i'd like to know : if it's possible to remote controlling XP, buy sending intentional EMI using computer comunication protocol.

I've been damaged 2 hard disk from radio amateur on the zone, but i don't know how to localize it 8( and not mentioning the annoing problem about evedropping from crt emi....i've read something on internet about emi+crt and "intentional emi" and i found that very useful, but i'd like to know the opinion of the people that count on this matter, because this is a very privacy problem for me and I don't see anybody doing something about designing new component less emi, or jammer to protect from sendin emi. I don't even ear talking about privacy right on computer (very sad)

it would be very useful to me if some one could explain something on this subjects.

Reply to
victim
Loading thread data ...

Hi, victim. be assured that that the radio amateur is innocent! It is impossibly to remote control a PC by EMI, except if you are using a wireless keyboard/mouse. EMI works the other way only: Someone else might see what you are doing, but he can not interact. Probably a "trojan horse" software has been installed on your computer without your knowledge; this can happen if you are using Windows without regular updates and patches. Or maybe someone else who has access to your hardware installed such a software. With such remote control software it is possible to operate your PC remotely, erase data ect. while you are online. You might want to use some spyware/malware detection software to remove that malicious software.

Regards

Johannes

Reply to
Johannes Raschke

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.