Plastic Flush Bolts

I need a small diameter flush flat security bolt that could be used to hold together two pieces of polycarbonate plastic that are going to be on either side of a cardboard box. It should not be possible to remove the bolt from outside a box. On the inside, I need the bolt / washer that fastens the piece to be relatively small so that it does not protude into the contents inside the box.

The polycarbonate is protecting an antitamper label, so that basically the box would need to be destroyed before someone could play around with the label.

Reply to
Will
Loading thread data ...

Could you use a laminating machine to laminate the label to the cardboard box?

How about a plastic heat stake/rivet?

Reply to
CWatters

I don't think the laminate would adhere to the cardboard sidewall.

Not familiar with what that is, where to buy it, or how to use it.

Reply to
Will

Like steel rivets used to make ships - only made of plastic. Frequently used to fix sheet metal to plastic - eg thin stainless steel screening plates inside a laptop. It involves passing a plastic rivet through the objects to be joined then melting the end to stop the rivet being removed.

Reply to
CWatters

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.