Latest threads in Networking Firewallsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Flood of alert messages
Since this morning my Netgear firewall has been sending me many alert mails, each with a long list of detailed alerts like the following (made anonymous) sample: Fri, 2006-09-22 11:52:30 - UDP packet...

IP Traceback
Hi anybody had worked on IP Traceback in network security? Can I get the informatioon about whats going on currentely in this field ? Any related tools? Please help Kumar

NAting and Port forwarding
Hello there.. My setup is NG FP 3 running on a Windows 2003 Server. I have class "A" IP address supplied to me via my ISP. Because of having class "A" IP addresses on my network I dont have nat-ing,...

BEFSX41-CA v2 bios 1.50.18
Hi, To make this short, does anyone know if I can flash this router with the "NON CA" version of firmware 1.52.10 or any other firmware for the BEFSX41? Spent hours on the phone with Linksys and they...

BITDEFENDER problem with Eudora 7
just installed bitdefender 10 internet security and now my email is dropping connection and is extremely slow in starting after i click on eudora desktop icon. Is there a workaround from Eudora or...

Need help with Nokia cc2500
I am looking for a firmware download for a Nokia Cryptocluster 2500. I've had absolutely zero success so far in finding one from Nokia. I know that this is not a firewall, but I figured out of...

Fortigate 60 connection limit?
Does a Fortigate 60 have a connection limit or count MAC addresses like a Netscree 5GT 10-user? I want to network two offices with a tunnel. On ove the office also has 30 users that need Internet...

Internet security, which one?
Looking to purchase internet suite Panda internet suite2007 or Zonealarm internet suite v6 any reviews would be helpful, using xp. Many Thanks Suzanne

PIX 515E
|----ROUTER eth0-----| 172.16.443.1 nat ip (172.16.443.100) R-Server(192.168.0.100 )---|----ROUTER |----PIX----Local client (10.1.146.100) |----ROUTER eth1-----| 172.16.25.1 nat ip (172.16.25.100) i...

Cisco IPSEC VPN behind Watchguard
Hi! Looking for someone with a little watchguard experience out there...this is a brand that I am not familiar with. I'm hoping that it is a quick setting change in the watchguards to get this to...

Cisco Pix 501 VS SonicWall TZ 150
Hi, I was thinking about getting a firewall for my network. It seems the SonicWall is a little bit cheaper. Which one do you guys recommend over the other and why? Two more questions: I can operate...

Getting IP to change with router
When I had a single modem I used to be able to turn it off like for 20 seconds and turn it back on again, and then press "connect" on the Verizon icon in "Network Connections" and get a new IP number....

Secondary addresses and the Netscreen-100
I'm looking at options for providing additional address space for a network behind a Netscreen-100 firewall. I've been told by the people who maintain that particular firewall that the highest...

FIREWALLS CREATE MORE TROUBLE THAN STOP HACKERS>
Somehow I find that hard to believe... ;)

FTP problem with TZ 170
Hello everyone, anybody know why i always lost connection with my sonicwall TZ 170. The connection come very slow and lost. I try all ftp mode, passive, active it's look like a intermitent problem....