Latest threads in Networking Firewallsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Sonicwall TZ170 and software-based VPN problems
Hello. I thought I'd see if others are having the same problem I am with a new TZ170. I've had a couple of older Sonicwall SOHO units that have functioned well. They protect my home network. In order...

Re: Checkpoint FW-1 and linux Freeswan VPN problem
Have you checked your Implicit Rules for the enforcement module? By default Checkpoint disables ICMP traffic through the firewall and must be enabled. Dave

Disallowing SSH but allowing SFTP access
Hi all, Basically I have two instances of SSH, one for SSH/SFTP logins on standard port 22 and one for SFTP only on a non-standard port, which we'll open-up through our firewall. On this non-standard...

NDIS user mode I/O driver
I have Sygate firewall and this application (from windows xp) is always downloading from the internet. From several ip adresses and from diferent ports. If i block it in the firewall, it still keeps...

Help! Sonicwall SOHO2 firewall appliance
While I am digging net for the firmware of SonicWALL SOHO2, I found you thread. I have the same problem you had. My SonicWALL says curren firmware is corrupted. Because I didn't register before, I...

new to firewalls
I am going to be building a WAN over three cities and I have to build a VPN firewall to go with it. Can some 1 please give me some sites I can go and look at for help. I dont know to much about...