Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

PPP multilink problem
Hi Guys, i got a situation here and hope someone will be able to help me out. Recently i configured a PPP multilink and am facing some issues after that. Issue 1: There seems to be lot of input error...

PIX to PIX VPN?
I am having an issue connecting a PIX to PIX VPN. The remote site config is listed below. I am new to this and have been reading for a few days to get a better understanding but I still cannot figure...

SiteA to SiteB IPsec VPN and SiteA to SiteC, but SiteB and SiteC have the same IP Range
Hi Group I try to build a 2nd IPSec Tunnel from SiteA to SiteC, but SiteC have the same IP Address Range like SiteB: SiteA: 192.168.2.0/24 / PIX OS 8.0(2) SiteB: 192.168.33.0/24 / PIX OS 6.3(5) SiteC:...

Lots of ASA 5505 throttle questions
Is it possible to throttle a given internal IP address to some maximum bandwidth? I have a 3 Mbit/s link and I want to make sure that our database replication system doesn't try to take more than 2...

RIPng vs. RIPv2 (Stange Differences) ?????
Hello, I am using RIPng (RIP Next Generation). I am comparing it with RIPv2 (RIP for IPv4) and I found some differences. I did the following lab: 10.0.0.2/30 2.2.2.2/24 2001:db8:5:5::2/64...

error multiple uses of access control list
Hi All: I've been able to further clean out my config, but I'm still getting the error above when I try to open PDM on my Pix. My config below is current...can someone point me to the error that's...

asa routing
Hi, where is my bug? I can't reach the outside interface from the inside... i must build it without nat. interface inside 123.12.2.1 255.255.255.0 sec-level 50 interface outside 123.12.1.1...

very simple cisco switch question
hi guys why is it after i telnet into my cisco switch (3500) if i press "Set ?" it says "unrecognized command" ive tried this: conf t line vty 0 4 password Cisco Login exit what am i doing wrong? the...

Multiple Site-to-site VPNs
Greetings, I recently tried to get multiple site to site off one PIX ver 6.3 working. (Other sites are pix 6.3 as well) It LOOKED like ISAKMP was trying, but never actually worked. I want to be sure...

PIX 6.3 Site-toSite Connection - Just adding to crypto map problem
Greetings, I recently tried to get a customer site up via a PIX to PIX l2l VPN. I'll start with the issue that did not work after we gave up on the initial issue...Site A already has a site to site...

can't delete ACL
Hi All: I was trying to clean out some old configuration lines in my 506e (6.3.(4)) config prior to setting up a pix-to-pix VPN. I was able to get the VPN set up using some CLI examples, and it's...

4500 switch line cards oversubscription
I have some 48 port line cards in 4506 switch and I cannot found wich ports makes one group that sharw bw. Is there a common rule, for example ports 1 - 8 are one group or ....

Add second WIC to 2612XM
I'm having TWTelecom add a second T1 to our circuit so I need to install a second WIC card in the router. What config issues do I need to be aware of? Is there a doc on configuring a second WIC for...

traffic shaping w/ router as a transparent bridge
Ive got some issues with traffic shaping, I assume Im just missing something stupid but cant seem to find the issue. Im hoping some kind person can point out the obvious Ive reviewed: Configuring...

Using SSH to connect to a Catalyst 1900 switch
Nobody is going to test on a 1900/2800. They are just too old, and have fallen way off the radar for anybody. A WS-C2950-xx is extremly close to the 2960 in features and configuration. Its only been...