Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

how to preserve priority tag in Cisco 2960?
I have some device attached to Cisco 2960. These device send GOOSE message to each other. GOOSE message conveys a 802.1Q tag to indicates its priority. The VID in GOOSE message is default 0. If the...

PIX/FWSM: allow inbound connections to dynamic NAT address?
In article , " " wrote: I think you will need an 'out' ACL on the inside interface to allow connections to be made in that direction. In fact I *think* (don't hold me to it) that you just need to move...

asa 5540 configuration help
Hi together, I need to configure the Asa to route between 2 Interfaces without NAT. Here my Config, but it doesn't work...i can't get from the inside to the outside interface... Can somebody help???...

PIX 515E 6.3 and SharePoint in DMZ
I have MS SharePoint in DMZ and I can access it and upload files via https from outside without any issue. Problem is uploading files from inside the LAN. I still can access the web and upload small...

limewire
Hi there, Can I somehow block limewire application/ports on my Cisco Pix firewall? Thanks a lot, T

One port, Multiple VLANS, catalyst 3750G
I've been doing some searches and I don't know if I missed any, but I need some aid. I have one common link for three networks each being on the same vlan 10. They are connected like this A link 2950...

creating vpn with sdm
hi This is net WAN --- c2801- some services - pix 506---LAN I try to create vpn remonte access using SDM on C2801 and wizard. Just for me. To establish secure connection I use cisco vpn client...

cisco 3845 CPU
hi everyone could u tell me please how i can figure the cisco3845 router CPU Type and speed or any other cisco router, i didn't find it on the data sheet I can figure it if i have the router by using...

acs accounting
Hallo, I need to configure ACS + pix + vpn-client to be able to do accounting for logged-in users. In fact I need to be able to see, via the ACS, the users that are currently logged-in . thanks to all...

CallManager 6.0 & Ring Tones
Hello, with a Cisco phone 7960 connected to the CallManager V6.0 I noticed the following: - the phone as such has some 25 different ring tones. - when I add an additional line to this phone, this line...

Establishing GRE connection between 2 routers
Hi, I try to setup office to office VPN tunnel ipsec over gre. My first step is to setup GRE tunnel. I do following: On HQ router configure terminal interface tunnel 0 ip address 172.24.3.3...

PIX IOS 7.1(2)24
Ok, I am trying to find the latest release of this version, can anyone point me to something on Cisco's site that list all of the IOS versions and release dates? 7.1(2)24 7.1(2)25 7.1(2)26 7.1(2)27...

Upgrading IOS on uBRs
Trying to upgrade the IOS on a uBR 7100 but can not find any useful information online for the steps on how to do this? I have the file and have upgraded routers before, so am familiar with the...

Cisco switches cable question
Hi all, Quick question: A 2960 (WS-C2960G-48TC-L) with 40 copper Gb ports, going to a few 3548's that have the 1000Base-T GBIC copper adapter (Part WS-G5483). The 2960 does auto-MDIX, correct? So I...

How to disable a Cisco VPN tunnel
This should be simple. I have several site-to-site IPSEC VPN tunnels configured on a Cisco 2801 router. For testing purposes, I want to be able to disable the tunnels without deleting their...