Latest threads in Cisco Systemsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Simple QoS Policy On 877
I have a simple qos policy that has 2 x class-maps for traffic differentiation, call them Fred and Ginger. The class-maps call 2 x access lists say 100 & 101. In each there are a couple of entries for...

PIX/ASA methods of controlling web access.
After a day of research I've come to understand (maybe) the range of methods for controlling web access via a PIX/ASA: Regular expressions , access lists , Websense , and Series Content Security and...

EEM email sending problem: source ip address
Hello, I'm running EEM scripts on 7600 routers and I have a problem sending emails from the box, because my email server is on the management subnet and I need to send emails not from the source...

voice port questions
I'm just starting to look at Cisco voice support, so forgive me if these are obvious. :) How can I direct an incoming call on an FXO port to simultaneously ring one or more FXS ports and one or more...

Trunking router to multiple switches and VRF questionss
I have a 3845, that I need to run to two different 3550 switches, while maintaining the same vlan across both switches, The only way I can think to do this is IRB with the router trunk subinterfaces?...

PIX VPN issue
I have a VPN established with a vendor of ours that has worked perfectly for years. 2 days ago the vendor request that we allow another subnet to access our network. I added the subnet to an ACL and...

HWIC-4SHDSL for 32 PVC
Hello Please give me the required guideline for configuring up to 32 permanent virtual circuits (PVC) per HWIC-4SHDSL if it is feasible. I am using a CISCO3845 router with two of HWIC-4SHDSL and the...

is there such a thing as cisco SDM for linux?
if there is what's the installer filename? I did the google but didn't find anything. thanks for any pointers.

Custom H.323/SIP softphone dialer ; With optional Tunnel Support
Would You like to get a SIP/H.323 softphone dialer for your VOIP carrier company?Then your search is over. We provide fully customized SIP/H.323 softphone dialer. Its major features are: * Complete...

allow PING from outside to router vlan interface
Hi, I am currently baffled as to why outside users cannot ping my router interface. I have a point to point link with my provider and I have configured it under a vlan and assigned that vlan id to a...

eigrp issue
hi, we have a 2 layers network with 6 backbone multilayer switches 6500 (at the distribution layer). there are two internet lines. from different routers. As we decided to share the load, we (rouglhy)...

help me find Cisco router for certification prepration at home
hi.. I am a newbie to Networking.. and wish to start learn CISCO CCNA.. But have no idea about, which device should be used setup lab at home .. I need to buy a device that would help me in many other...

compaq loopback cables ?
I recently bought a cisco module NM-16ESW (16 port switch) and when it arrived all the sockets had little 2 inch cables sticking out of them. These cables were sealed at the end and some were...

new vulnerabilities in PIX/ASA
Time to patch again... Windows NT Domain Authentication Bypass Vulnerability IPv6 Denial of Service Vulnerability Crypto Accelerator Memory Leak Vulnerability Cisco offers a wide range of products and...

PIX 515E dropping existing TCP connections
I recently took over administration of a PIX 515E. I think I have a good understanding of networking and VPNs, however I've never dealt with Cisco devices before, so please forgive me if I use any...