Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- IGRP problems ??
- Howard Huntley
March 26, 2005, 10:52 am
rate this thread
I have IGRP problems ?? I have three Cisco Catalyst 3200/2503 and one
2513 router all stringed together as in 1,2,3 and 4. I am using IGRP
protocol and ios v11.2 and v12.2 on each. When ever I log into router
number 4's console I can ping throughout the network. From my desktop
I can only ping to the 3rd router. When I ping interfaces on the 4th
router from my desktop I receive an error message "Reply from
192.168.0.100: Destination host unreachable". From my desktop I can
ping the directly connected interface(s1) but not the other sides of
the router(e0, tokenring0).
cis2513>sh ip protocol
Routing Protocol is "igrp 10"
Sending updates every 90 seconds, next due in 48 seconds
Invalid after 270 seconds, hold down 280, flushed after 630
Outgoing update filter list for all interfaces is not set
Incoming update filter list for all interfaces is not set
Default networks flagged in outgoing updates
Default networks accepted from incoming updates
IGRP metric weight K1=1, K2=0, K3=1, K4=0, K5=0
IGRP maximum hopcount 100
IGRP maximum metric variance 1
Redistributing: igrp 10
Routing for Networks:
Routing Information Sources:
Gateway Distance Last Update
192.168.4.4 100 00:01:16
Distance: (default is 100)
- » Digital Wall Covering | Digitally Printing In Malaysia | Dot2Dot
- — Newest thread in » Cisco Certification
- » Android Toast Overlay Attack: "Cloak and Dagger" with No Permissions [te...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » RoboCaller now Showing Legitimate Numbers in CallerID [telecom]
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum