Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
January 14, 2006, 7:39 am
rate this thread
5 out of 5
5 out of 5
I was asked if there is a chance to Fiber loop between three blocks:
A , B and C are connnected to each other by fiber uplinks. The devices
that are involved in connecting A,B and C are SC couplers and
connectors, LIU, Fiber to Ethernet converters and ordinary switches
with copper ports.
I was told that there is a chance of fiber looping between A-->B and
B-->C such that the number of converters are reduced.
Is this possible? If yes, please point me to the way this can be done.
Thanks a lot
- » Get Upto 7% Discount On All Network Cables With Free Shipping
- — Next thread in » LAN and Telecom Cabling
- » Laughing All the Way to the Bank TCPA Defendant Pays $75,400.00 for One Call Ca...
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum
- » Strike 3 Saga: Turning BitTorrent Downloads Into A Copyright Infringement Settlement...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » General Telecommunications Forum