Can't view forums after getting DSL

I installed DSL in my home yesterday and now I can't view or post at the Harmony Central Music Forums.

formatting link

Oddly enough, I was able to get to the forums for a few minutes today but, when I tried to post something, the "your reply has been posted" page never loaded. Now I can't even get back to the discussion boards (home page comes up fine).

And I'm able to access and post on other website forums too. But not Harmony Central.

I don't think it's the site. Anyone ever have similiar problems and how did you fix it?

Reply to
ducksoup9
Loading thread data ...

A problem with DNS? DNS cache? Hosts file?

I wonder if it is your IP address? 70.0.0.0/8 was in the IANA reserved pool for a long time; and forged by spammers in headers. That kind of bogosity caused that address range, among others, to be called a "bogon"; and a lot of places would block it. If you have a dynamic IP address, see if you can force an IP address from a different Verizon block. If you can verify that is the cause, a message to the site webmaster would be in order.

I'd check the DNS and hosts issue first; but the latter is a remote possibility. It isn't a DSL issue, though, but a TCP/IP connection issue.

Reply to
NormanM

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.