Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

belkin wireless router, Belkin F5D7230-4
Trying different routers out, looking for a soho combination that works well. Belkin F5D7230-4 works well except that at times all settings will be lost and the wireless side of it stops working. For...

Why I can't see my D-Link DCS-2100+ from the Internet??? Need Help!
Hello, I have: 1. LinkSys Wireless-B 2. D-Link DCS-2100+ Internet Camera a. http port = 85 b. control port = 5001 c. audio port = 5002 d. video port = 5003 When I try to access the camera at work, I...

add antenna to wifi router or remote pc?
Hi, I'm wondering whether I should add an antenna to my router, or replace a remote 802.11g device with a more robust device, or both. I have a d-link di-524 802.11g wireless router and a d-link...

Why not Channel 6?
I got me a new laptop today, a Dell Inspiron 5160 with a built-in wireless...specifically, a Dell 1350 Mini-PCI wireless card. My router is a Linksys BEFW11S4 V2, latest firmware, set to Channel 6,...

wireless net problem
my flatmate has a netgear router DG834G and we have been trying for ages to set up a network so i can use his ADSL internet connection too. he was given the netgear WG121 USB 2.0 network card along...

Laptop works desktop does not
In my upstairs offfice I can easily pick up a wireless signal with my Toshiba Satellite laptop with the Althos chipset but my desktop rarely picks up a signal with a Netgear 802.g card and external...

Connecting 2 Office Computers To A Wireless Network Please Help!
Okay, thanks to everyone in advance for their help. I have had a Linksys wireless cable gateway set up in my room for about a year. It connects to broadband cable internet and it has the Cable modem...

This thread is not the only thing thats wireless......
Bush comments in public over BULGE in jacket Read more at: Today, October 26 President Bush made his first public comment over the BULGE in his jacket. ///// Another "badly tailored" story? On October...

Still can't connect
Thanks to everyone who suggested things I should try to get my daughter's PC to connect to my home wireless network. But no success. :-( I have a Belkin wireless router/modem, serving three PCs - two...

DI-624 & Firmware 2.50
Has anyone experienced the same?... Just upgraded to the latest firmware (2.50) for my rev.C DI-624 and I just cant handle how slow has become the internet. After trying to change some settings, I had...

Adelphia Cable Modem and Airlink+ Wireless Router
I am trying to get my router to connect throught the Adelphia Cable Modem. Adelphia says they dont support it, so the only help they offered was that I need to use DHCP. I had my Airlink+ do a test,...

WUSB54G ver. 1 or ver. 2 ?
Look at the sticker on the bottom, if it says V2 after the part number, it is. If it _doesn't) say V2, it's V1. They don't put V1 on all of their first releases...

Software AP
Hi. I', looking for software access point working with DLink DWL 520+ ( sys: Windows 2k/XP or Linux .... ) TIA

Netgear Router works with DLink Access Point
I have a Netgear WGR614 v2 wireless cable / dsl router and I wanted to get some sort of repeater or extender. My cable connection is at one side of my house, and my wife's office is at the other side,...

Anyone using WEP with WRE54G
I have spent several hours trying to get a Linksys WRE54G to work with WEP enabled. I have a WRT54G router. Following the Linksys install instructions I disable encryption in the router and plug in...