Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

cable modem + wireless router
Hello I changed my ISP and now I wait for the Virgin guys to drill some holes and leave in my house a cable modem. I've got: -two built-in wireless laptops (Debian & Vista) -the old BT Voyager 2091...

VPN problems with Linksys WRT300N .. but WRT54GS works!
My trusty BEFSR41 failed after many years of service (it was unable to get IP address lease from the cable modem). I purchased a WRT300N, figuring that I might use the Wifi feature in the future, even...

i need some advice
im getting a laptop and i want to setup a wireless network im currently on a 2 mb broadband and have a adsl modem(with no ethernet ports just usb and a phone line thingy) the laptop i ordered is...

BT voyager 220v & Netgear WG602v3
Having the absolute horrors trying to get these two to work together. When first setting up broadband connection for some reason the wireless worked fine and my laptop (which had been set up...

Help with Wireless/wired problem.
I've a Belkin works well but it can't reach the basement.I've a PS3 in the basement and I'm using problem is the signal is very weak and the PS3's wireless system isn't really the best.I've the...

Acer laptop not detecting Wireless network.
I have an ACER laptop with Atheros Network Adaptor card. Its not detecting the wireless networks in my flat, though my friend's laptop is detecting. I've checked the Network adaptor is enabled. what...

Free mobile SMS worldwide
I am looking for great SMS collection website, please send me if you have any website which contain SMS and MMS etc. friends i found a SMS website but its contain little bit collection of SMS, but too...

Broadband downloads stall using wireless router
Hi I hope someone on this forum can help me. I have just got a new laptop and I am having some problems downloading files. I am connecting my laptop wirelessly and didnt have any problems with my old...

Setting Up Wireless Linksys Router for Broadband with Static IP
Sorry if this topic has been covered before; a search didn't show up an exact match. I am in New Delhi, India, and my ISP (an Institute I work for) has broadband that I currently hook through an...

Sitecom WL-100i WPA help
I have the Sitecom WL-100i wireless card and have been using it fine on WEP encrypted networks. I have moved house and I'm trying to connect to a WPA network. Can this card support this? Is there a...

Help my Linksys WRT54G router was broken into using the "curl" command
Your rourter default settings, other than 192.168.0.1/24 and the password and WPA-PSK were fine. Your choice of allowing the default subnet and the remote access was a large mistake that let him in.

Wireless connection between office and house
Hi, I have a Access Point setup at work as a AP and a Access Point setup at the house as AP Client. It works 100%, but as soon is I plug another or more PC's in the switch at home, only one PC can...

Wireless N anyone
Do current antennas support the new wireless N standard? Can the full throughput of N be achieved through say a parabolic grid dish?...

Wireless USB question
Hey guys I have been browsing for about 4 hours to get some answers and hopefully someone here might have something to say about this. I work in a building where the access point is on the 2nd floor...

DD-WRT v24 as an Access Point Only
Hello all... I'm looking to set up a Buffalo router running DD-WRT v24 (6/20/07 release) to run as an Wireless Access Point only. I don't need or want the router functions at all. I've done this in...