Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Wireless + LAN Net Connection? Can they play together?
Hello! I had a question, one that I hope will be pretty simple to answer. My apartment has two internet connections at this point: 1. A cable connection that is run through the local university or...

Acer Laptop Aspire 5610 Wireless Connection
Good Afternoon; The internal wireless has refused to work after a re-installation of XP; installation necessary due to virus activity. Plugging a Linksys card in the side socket allows connection....

Wireless help
I am trying to connect an Alltel UTStarcom aircard to a IBM Thinkpad X41 tablet. We are using the NetWare 6.5 SP 6 and client 4.91.1.20050819 and Cisco VPN version 4.8.01.0300. I am trying to connect...

Vista- Connecting to wireless network.
We have just bought a laptop and it is Vista. We have always used XP before. We have a router and our XP laptops are connected to the wireless network- one has something built in which picks up...

printing with wireless connection on laptop
hi friends, can any one hep me out of a small networking problem. basically i just want to clarify to create connection to a printer which is attacted with a pc and me on a laptop wants to connect to...

Two desktop computers connect to Buffalo WHR-HP-G54, but laptop doesn't...
accidentally posted twice.. and now I can't figure out how to delete.. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread: 'High-Def Digest is your ultimate...

Could a modem-router be caught out trying to surreptitiously phone home?
Hi, Completely paranoid question I know, but it occurred to me that if a wireless modem-router was programmed to store details of people's browsing habits and send these to the manufacturer (perhaps...

bad ping-quality of 3com wireless bridge
servas! i've bought 2 3Com-devices to setup my wlan-network in the house/garden: OfficeConnect Wireless 108Mbps Router Wireless 7760 Access Point the router is connected to the internet and to 2-3...

Major issues with ActionTec MI424WR router used for FiOS installs
Anyone else having issues with the ActionTec MI424WR router used by Verizon? Whenever I set up ANY parental or firewall rules, the router hangs within 24 hours. I'm on my third router now and this is...

unable to connect to wireless network
We have three PCs in our house and all are connected to the same wireless network and I'm having trouble with the wireless network dropping in and out. Originally I had a D-link-524 router and...

Help with home wireless networking
Hi All, I need soem suggestions on what product would be the best for me. I have a netgear dg834gt connect to my broadband, i can connect my laptop fine via wireless no problems. But I want to connect...

wireless distance of 2 km
how can i cover 2 km with my 2 Access Point Netgear WG301 , waitting ur answers guys , what antenna to use with this AP ? ------------------------------------------------------------------------ View...

wireless distance of 2 km
if i have 2 house the distance is 2 km , so what antenna i can use for them i already have 2 Access Point Netgear WG301 , plz guys tell me ur opinions to make thie 2 km coverage very good , waitting...

mcse exam preps ?
i am studying for my mcse 2003 exams . I have a week to prepare for my 070-290 exam . Iam looking at some practice exams to purchase for my exam . anyone knows how good are practice exam for 070-290 ?...

how to measure ?
hi, i have a question about wireless networking since the manufacturers always talk about high gain antennas they never seem to mention about the distance it's gonna cover like if they say as an...