Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Can't find wireless Network
I've got a Netgear WGR614 v5 router. I changed the defult SSID name and enabled WEP. I'm running windows XP (don't know the wireless card). However I lost the I network key and needed to change the...

Using both wireless card and dongle
Hello, I was just wondering if someone may offer me some help. I have a laptop, which atm is connected to the tinternet via cable, but when im at uni it is wireless. I also have a girlfriend, who when...

Will any random string work as a WPA shared key?
-- Les Cargill

Conection problems
Hi everyone! I'm new posting in this forum. My problem is the following: I've a laptop with an Intel Pro/Wireless LAN 2100 3B Mini PCI wifi card and Windows XP home edition. There's no conection...

Just Ahead: A Wider Wireless World
"Shutting down analog TV will free up a big slice of spectrum for more services" Business Week article: Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Proxim 8470-WD - Madwifi_ng Need Expertise Thank You
Hello, Here is my setup: Acer Turion64, ProTech One HD install, Atheros Wireless card 8470WD, I have enabled the card in monitoring modus by typing: AIRMON-NG START WIFI0 I'm using the built-in...

reset the 8610 outdoor
I have the same problem. I change 8610 to wds with another ap (micronet sp3368). when I set the mac address of that accesspoint 8610 tell me that it must be restart to work in this situation. and when...

WPA Printer on WPA2 Network
Hopefully a simple question. We want to use a HP 460cb Wireless printer on a small wireless network which has been set up based on WPA2. The printer optopns are open, WEP, WPA-PSK. There is no WPA2...

Xirrus High Performance Wlan
has somebody expieriences with that solution? does anybody know this?: Xirrus is the only 'Power Play' in Wi-Fi networking capable of covering more area, supporting more users, and providing more...

Tips for creating a community wireless mesh?
First off: I know Jeff doesn't particularly favour wireless meshes (for good reason), nor do many others. I'm going to assume that you're going to establish one anyway. Are you certain one doesn't...

Zipit IM device
For what its worth... Targeted for teens and sub-teens as a PC'less IM device. what its not worth, a good example of poor web site design. Zipit delivers cellular services & a subscription billing...

Few Questions about external antenna etc before purchase!
Hi, have read the forums and a hell of a lot of internet sites about external antennas etc etc. Basically what i want to do is be a bit nosy around my area, and also provide my cousin who lives 400...

www.topbrand88.com Sell nike shoes,jordan,max,puma,lv,dg,shox
hello, welcome to our website: www topbrand88 com We offer has best services,high quality,fast delivery and reasonable price [1] Size: Men's:8-8.5-9-9.5-10-11-12-13 / Women's:5.5-6.5-7-8-8.5/...

Wireless not connecting inspite of good signal
hi everyone... i have a big problem.. let me explain clearly.. I have an HP dv4000 laptop which i have been using since last 3yrs... i recently changed to BT wireless hub . I have no problems...

Long wireless point-to-point connection with 802.11n
Hi! I'm new in this jkind of technology, so I question if despite 802.11n being still in the third draft, it is possible to create directional long point-to-point connections with 802.11n... I wanted...