Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

N Female Chassis Mount Connector for wg311t?
Alright, I have most of the parts that I need for my Cantenna, but I cannot find the appropriate n-connector for my card. This is my first cantenna, so I do not really have the know-how to...

FOR SALE N95,APPLE IPHONE,HTC TYTN,HTC P3600,Nintendo Wii
*\ PDA MOBILECOMMUNICATION INC We are Recognized Distributer of Various Consumer Electronics. We Specialize in a wide Range of Products such as Mobile Phones,Video Games, Laptops, Dj Equipments,...

FOR SALE N95,APPLE IPHONE,HTC TYTN,HTC P3600,Nintendo Wii
*\ PDA MOBILECOMMUNICATION INC We are Recognized Distributer of Various Consumer Electronics. We Specialize in a wide Range of Products such as Mobile Phones,Video Games, Laptops, Dj Equipments,...

RJ45 to wireless
I'm sure this has probably been covered before but I can't find it. I have a router for my desktop and my wife just bought a laptop that has a wireless ethernet adapter. My router does not have...

Wireless to eathernet or wifi? before the connect to the computers?
Hello, I have a Wifi antenna with a built in adapter and a linksys wireless router. How can I connect the antenna to the router and have 2 computers connect to that mess? I have to have the antenna...

Best ADSL2+ router/modem combo?
Hi. For a while, I've been able to live and cope with the SpeedStream 6520 ADSL2+ modem/router combo that was provided with the account Telstra (this family's ISP) gave us.. but its issues can't be...

wireless HD
does andybody know if there is a harddrive out there to wire directly into the switch of my router?? my desktop connected to my router is pretty old and i wanted to get an external HD like 500 gb or 1...

how wireless work?
how wireless work? How seo effect search engines results ? How to be number one one search engines results ? how to get lots search engines results and good related links

How seo effect search engines results ?
How seo effect search engines results ? How to be number one one search engines results ? how to get lots search engines results and good related links...

Wireless Network Problems
My network is not loading certain websites properly. Ebay, Myspace, and even yahoo occassionally. I know that the cause is my wireless network because I have connected to other wireless networks and...

Wifi with windows ME
Okay, I'm trying to connect to my wireless router with an old computer running Windows Millenium Edition. I'm using a BUFFALO WLI-U2-KG54-AI wireless usb adapter (well its really a nintendo wifi USB...

how to configure a wireless-G access point
Hello. On a home network, I'm using a LinkIt hub with various computers plugged in and they all access the web via a main computer that has 2 network cards and runs ezproxy to share the network...

will google build a WiMax with the 700MHze?
if they win the spectrum, is it possible that Google build a free WiMax network, that is free to use the network. then we may use free VOIP with Google's network. do you think it possible ?

Wifi and Windows...
Ok, on the 2nd story of my house in my office I have a WRT54G v6.0. It's running DDWRT... now, in my bedroom about 40 feet from my office I have another WRT54G v1.0 running DDWRT in Wireless Bridge...

internet not working on any comps
i have intgernet serive to the modem. when i plug the modemn wire into my comp i get internet. i also have a router and when i set up my router to work with my laptops it doesn't work for any on the...