Latest threads in Wireless Networkingshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

internet access through wireless router
I have recently purchased and successfully connected a Dynamode wireless router. All my connection tests show the router working, yet I cannot access any websites other than google and Ping tests give...

ALERT: WPA isn't necessarily secure
SUMMARY: WPA-PSK is vulnerable to offline attack. TO AVOID THE PROBLEM: USE A PASSPHRASE WITH MORE THAN 20 CHARACTERS. Examples: BAD: "vintage wine" GOOD: "floor hiking dirt ocean" (pick your own...

Wireless (Internet) Wiki (FAQ)
A comprehensive resource on wireless access to the Internet, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Fast Fixes for common problems. Search Wireless Wiki with Google: Main article:...

Brand New Apple Iphone 8GB,Nokia N95 8GB,Htc Tynt ii Kaiser,PS3 80GB,Plasma Tv.
QLINK ELECTRONICS LIMITED We deal with various types of Mobile phones, Laptops, Apple Ipods, Pocket PC, Video Games and many more, All our product are brand new, 1. Complete accessories(Well packed...

Intermittent connection problem while traveling
Last week while traveling and staying in a rented room, I and one of the folks with me both had laptops with Wifi capabilities. The person from whom we were renting had wireless internet and said we...

Wireless problem with Radius server
Dear all I have installed Radius server for wireless AP and it works nice in my office when I put it in to another office where another subnet it doesn't works i mean it can't validating But it works...

can't connect to friends linksys
Ok- so here's the problem. I have a thinkpad T60. and my friend who lives above me has a linksys w/no key. I have a 4 bar excellent signal.. when I try to connect.. it has the red x thru the computer...

Going to 3GSM in Barcelona?
Going to 3GSM in Barcelona? Get your 3 Months Trial SIM for ONLY £9.99 per month with: ? £25 FREE Credit ? A FREE Spanish Number AwayPhone offers a complete solution for our clients who travel...

Locksmith 24/7Los Angeles Locksmith
Mobile locksmith Los Angeles Areas We come to your place Call Us: 818-386-1022 Services we Offer: * Re-key locks * Open locked doors * Install dead bolts & knob sets * Repair existing locks * Install...

dual antenna pattern
in reading the thread on bi-quad design, I was wondering what the overall radiation pattern would be for the standard dual antenna access point. I mean - with the dual "donuts" around each antenna,...

No newsgroups for Clearwire
Just in case anyone was wondering, Clearwire does not have newsgroup access via NNTP connections, so you have to read (and post to) them elsewhere. As you were.

F/S:Nintedo Wii Console--$140usd,Xbox 360 cost--$120usd,80gb Sony PlayStation3-$260
LUXUS TECHNICS COMMUNICATION INC EMAIL :LUXUS EMAIL :LUXUS We have alot of mobile phones and Ipods in stock,they are all brand new,the phones are unlocked/with complete accessories. We are on a...

F/S:Nokia N95 8gb....$290usd, HTC P4350 For Just $240
LUXUS TECHNICS COMMUNICATION INC EMAIL :LUXUS EMAIL :LUXUS We have alot of mobile phones and Ipods in stock,they are all brand new,the phones are unlocked/with complete accessories. We are on a...

Wireless suggestions @ my apt. complex...
I have currently set up a network @ my apt. trying to supply the whole complex. I currently have a Arris VoIP cable modem w/ 8 Mbps/768 Kbps. package. I have a D-Link DGL-4500 router. 'D-Link...

help a silver surfer!
I have a desktop pc with no wireless capability. Should I go for a USB adaptor - or a PCI(?) card? Which is best? TIA Shiela S