Zyxel AG-225H v2 Wifi adapter and finder Restarting endlessly

Hello there

My Zyxel AG-225H just restart "endlessly" when i turn it on to do a wifi search. I.E. it just turns on the background light, shows the graphic with the hand and the text "hotspot finder", goes blanc and starts over again.. and again.. and again..

Plugged into usb it works fine as a wifi adapter, as long as i just install the driver and NOT the software from zyxel.. I am able to get it into testmode and firmware upgrade mode, however i do not have any new firmware, or firmware upload program for that matter... BTW software version is V1.03.59 L:8

Zyxel.com / zyxel.no / has nothing but drivers on their pages..

Has anyone of you encountered this before? Any tips is welcome!

regards Pål Martin

Reply to
PÃ¥l Martin Hansen
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
product model scroll down to AG-225H V2 and then press submit. You will get Driver, Software inc Mac version, User Manual, Quick start guide, Data Sheet.

Reply to
LR

I know, but none of that answers my problem... And no firmware upgrade available.. I guess I'll have to try the zyxel support...

PM

Reply to
PÃ¥l Martin Hansen

I have the same unit..And when I allow the internal rechargeable battery to discharge it does the same thing. I have to recharge it several times to get it to function again. Luck

Reply to
Jake

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.