wireless transmit to stereo amplifier

There are several comapnies making these devices. Linksys does a box that does audio only, but has the wireless part built in. My preference right now is the

formatting link

It's relatively inexpensive, does *video* and audio, and has at least one other company writing software for it. If you want it to be wireless, you will also need to buy a wireless client. I use the Linksys WAP54G.

Reply to
Clark W. Griswold, Jr.
Loading thread data ...

I don't know enough about this to know how to ask.

I want to use my stereo amp and system as a computer speaker through a wireless connection. I want to listen to radio programs and music from my desktop through the stereo in another room. My wireless is based on a Orinoco BG-2000 gateway. I have the specs on it but don't see anything I recognize for what I'm looking for. I'd need some receiver on the other end.

I assume it can be done but haven't seen the hardware for it. Does it exist? What's it called so I can search for it?

Kozmo

Reply to
Kozmo

So many of these products I stopped counting a few months back. See

formatting link

-Unk

Reply to
Uncle Ken

formatting link
Regards,

Misiek

Reply to
Misiek

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.