looking for wireless link pc to hifi

ok, got bluetooth and 802.11g and napster on my laptop, that all works great.

all i want to do is to listen to napster on my "hifi" instead of crappy laptop speakers without having to run wires around the room. seems simple enough and an obvious target for wireless

I already have a bluetooth headset which appears in windows as an audio device, fair enough. All I'm after is a similar product that, instead of going into a cruddy earpiece, has a couple of plugs I can connect to the back of my stereo amp.

That should be simple enough but I cannot find such a beast anywhere. The closest thing I can find are some expensive wifi devices that only seem to handle MP3 and similar files, not what I want. I'm looking for something that can be an audio device in the same way the bluetooth headset does - that way I can use it to listen to Napster etc. Seems a straigtforward request, any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Derek

Reply to
derek
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.