Wireless Router problem help please.

Hey guys I am wondering if you could help me with my wireless connection? I have 1 desktop computer and 3 laptops all connected wirelessly on my Dell wireless internet works fine on my Toshiba I click on the wireless network connection chooser

'network.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting'

formatting link

I click on my network (Rossibob)

'networks.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting'

formatting link

and then the connecting window opens

'connecting.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting'

formatting link

Which takes about 3 mins to connect but now where it should say connected it says not connected so I was like O K so I opened the internet (Firefox) and I can surf the net.

'internet.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting'

formatting link

After about 10 mins of surfing this message pops up and the internet doesn?t work.

'unable.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting'

formatting link

I have a Belkin Router and Toshiba laptop. Its been like this for a while so can some one please help me please. I am willing to help any others with there problems. Thank you very much Ross

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
Rossibob
Loading thread data ...

You sure this isn't you surfing cached pages? You sure you're not connected to soem other wireless network?

Make, model, firmware version, output of ipconfig /all, results of pinging your router and a website.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.