15 years ago
This is my first posting in this group...hi!
I'm looking to purchase a wireless media player that'll be used
primarily for music. I've a number of requirements but not too sure
what product to go for. Does anyone have any suggestions - good or
- My music is currenly on an external USB hard drive - I may look to
update to an external harddirve running off a wireless router.
- I have a next generation NetGear router
- Ideally I'd like something that has its own display so that I don't
need to connect to a TV
- I remote control would be useful ;)
- Something future proof i.e. will be able to utilise bandwidth
capabilities of a Next Gen wireless router
I've looked at a couple of products - Squeezebox 3 and the Roku
Soundbridge. Does anyone no of anything new in the pipeline that'd be
worth waiting for?