Wifi with windows ME

Okay, I'm trying to connect to my wireless router with an old computer running Windows Millenium Edition. I'm using a BUFFALO WLI-U2-KG54-AI wireless usb adapter (well its really a nintendo wifi USB adapter with modified drivers), On my XP I can connect with it fine, in fact I'm using it right now. Its just that ME doesn't have built in support for wifi, and I've installed the right drivers for it and everything. Can anyone help? And sorry if this is in the wrong section.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ View this thread:

formatting link

Reply to
kohu
Loading thread data ...

WiFi and Windows ME huh? Yeah, every time a car or truck drove by putting out heavy signals, the WiFi would crash, and the Windows ME O/S crashed and rebooted itself with it, since the wireless card driver and the Win ME O/S used the same 16 bit processing thread. I replaced ME with Win 2K at the time, and I never had another problem with the WiFi on the machine.

I hope ME works out for you. :)

Reply to
Mr. Arnold

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.