Timer Issue with DD-WRT v23SP2

I hope this isn't too off-topic for the group...

I have a Buffalo WHR-G54S running DD-WRT v23 SP2 firmware. For the most part, this setup is great. (The DD-WRT firmware has been quite the "breath of fresh air" after a number of disappointing experiences with other devices on the market and their firmware.)

One of the things I want to do is shut off access to the Internet for a certain number of hours. This was easy enough to do, but the time span crosses over midnight. DD-WRT won't allow this, and says that the end time must be later than the start time...the block starts at 10 PM (22:00) and goes until 9 AM the next morning.

For now I've solved the problem by creating two rules. The first covers 22:00 to 23:59. The second then takes over immediately at 0:00 (midnight) and runs until 9:00. This is fine, although it takes up more of the limited (ten items) rule listing than I'd like it to.

Is there any way around this?

William

Reply to
wm_walsh
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.