router

saludos

me regalaron un router y no encuentro la forma de resettearlo y no > localizo > las claves para configurar > > alguien conoce un programa que me permita chequear al router y localizar > las > dichosas claves
Reply to
moda
Loading thread data ...

Is there something wrong in posting this in English? I know that the whole world is not a English writing world, but it wouldn't hurt if you posted in English.

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

And of course if moda is one of those few non-English speaker/readers, I wonder if the reply advising English was wasted

fundamentalism, fundamentally wrong.

Reply to
Rico

Then maybe Moda should post with international picture signs.

|------| cable |--------| |router|----------|computer| |------| |--------|

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold

What's the international picture for "my router is f*cked!"? :D

David.

Reply to
David Taylor

Note labels in some language I forget which

Reply to
Rico

Early versions of MS Word (not sure if the latest still includes this particular one) one of the provided graphics was a duck with a rather large hammer standing over his computer ready to swing. I'm thinking that might qualify though hard to include in a usenet posting (perhaps a link).

Reply to
Rico

Maybe a thumbnail of one of those MS routers that aren't made anymore for some reason?

Reply to
George

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.