Hot Spot

I don't understand. How about disclosing:

1. What you're trying to accomplish.
  2. What hardware/software you have to work with. (Make and model) and we'll try to answer your question(s).
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann
Loading thread data ...

I have and outside antenna. Can I hook that to a dual antenna bridge and combine that connection into my wireless network. Thanks Ed

Reply to
Ed Williams

Well, that answers part of one of my questions. You want to share a connection through some unknown hardware. Normally, that requires a router with NAT services. All wireless devices are wireless bridges under the acronyms, so the answer is yes, you could use a bridge. However, that doesn't help you very much. Sorry but I just can't guess what you're doing and what you have to work with.

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

I have a computer setup that is hooked to a outside antenna. That connection is share threw a access point with my network. I way wondering if I could share the outside connection threw a bridge instead of a computer. Thanks

Reply to
Ed Williams

I have a D-link 624, Hawking HWR54g-CA , D-Link DWL-800AP+ and several pci and usb cards. Can I use any of these to connect the incoming from the antenna to my network so I don't have to select a different network each time I want to use it. Other than sharing the connection threw a computer. Thanks

Reply to
Ed Williams

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.