Gigafast software help

I just installed a Gigafast usb wireless adapter and I can't configure and run it with the utility that came in the software disk. There is an option in windows to do that and it worked. Only thing is every time I start the computer this software utility comes up and I have to exit it and go into wireless network properties and tick to let windows do it. I thought if I could keep this software from starting, then it wouldn't take control and let windows do it. I removed the program but that removed everything and I had to reinstall. How can I either get the Gigafast software to connect to the network or stop it from starting? L.D.

Reply to
L.D.
Loading thread data ...

This one?

Next time you ask a question, kindly supply the model number. Hmmm... nothing on the download page. No listings allowed on the downloads directory. Bummer.

Try: Start -> Run -> msconfig Hit "startup" tab. Find the line, with GigaFast in it, that starts whatever is giving you problems, and disable it.

If you find msconfig to clumsy to be useful, try Startup Inspector instead:

Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.