Belkin MIMO Firm-ware wanted please

My Belkin ADSL MIMO Wireless Modem Router Model F5D9630-4 appears to have corrupted firmware installed, The firmware is not available on Belkins website

formatting link
have emailed Belkin 48hrs ago so-far no Response. Firm ware iI'M looking for is 1.00.04 anybody help.

Regards Glenn

Reply to
Glenn
Loading thread data ...

Have you tried resetting it back to factory default this should at least get it working.

Reply to
Nemo

I have tried that but Im am only re-installing the same corrupted hardware Thanks for your reply

Reply to
Glenn

Reply to
Nemo

Hi Nemo

I had thought of downloading drivers from my older Belkin F5D7630 but im just being cautious this older product works well with the same settings as the new F5D9630. If i could get a copy of the firmware for the 9630 it woud save me time and trouble although ther is no guarantee that its the problem Regards Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

On Sat, 25 Nov 2006 09:14:25 -0000, "Glenn" wrote in :

It's unlikely the firmware is corrupted -- it's loaded with a checksum. More likely is that the settings are screwed up. Reset it to hardware defaults.

Reply to
John Navas

Hi, Or power adapter became flaky. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Hi

I have reset numerous times but to no avail. .

And also the power unit works fine. Glenn

Reply to
Glenn

Hi, How did you check the power adapter? Those switching power supplies can go bad and when it does, it has good voltage but not much current output. Easiest way of proving it is to replace with another one.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.