A calling card type of a solution needed

I have two telephone lines at a location - one a US telephone number and the other one a Indian telephone number. I need a device which would allow users connected through the US line to be able to (dial and) use the Indian line and vice versa.

Does it seem to be a calling card type of a solution, how best could this be accomplished?

Thanks in advance.

Sekhar

Reply to
Sekhar
Loading thread data ...
  1. Where are the two lines?
Reply to
bill

One line is in the US and the other one in India.

Thanks for your help.

Sekhar.

Reply to
Sekhar

I have successfully made similar using Asterisk and purchsing a couple FXO cards. Just make 2 boxes, one in India the other US, and have the 2 asterisk boxes talk to each other. As well use a dB something simple like MySQL and a little PHP to do the crediting and so on.

I could also either sell you a completed system, or offer consultancy if you want to do it yourself.

I normally sell a box like this which supports 4 lines each for 999$usd, for single line would of course be much cheaper. I will have to get back to you on that. As for setting up a dB system for you for the pin numbers and transactions, this is an additional 500$usd.

Enjoy.

Joel Gathercole

Reply to
Joel Gathercole

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.