Windows supported FXO card?

Hi, I need to be able to send voice traffic over PSTN lines from a PC. I also need to accept and record voice calls to my PC. The PC uses Windows however and I have not seen any FXO cards ( I assume thats what i should be looking for) that are supported with Windows. Can anybody help me out ? Thanks.

Reply to
zug
Loading thread data ...

I haven't used them at all, but you probably aren't searching for the correct keywords, as there's a ton of hardware out there that does this.

Here's some cards that do exactly what you want, and you can probably find alot more by searching for the keywords that are on this page.

formatting link

Reply to
Doug McIntyre

There aren't that many FXO PCI cards, and even fewer that have drivers for Windows. Most only run on Linux, and are meant to work with Asterisk. If you want to use Windows, you're best bet is to get an external box, although there are a few cards that work with Windows.

Google for VoIP FXO

formatting link

Reply to
Vincent Delporte

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.