Tandberg Nortel VOIP integration HELP

Hi everyone. I am new to this group and i am seeking some advice. I am designing a VC solution with multiple Tandberg 990 MXP connected by an IP fiber backbone. This solution will have a Tandberg Expressway solution, including Tandberg Gatekeeper, Border Controller and IP to ISDN Gateway. The problem is that the customer has a Nortel Succession

1000 Release3 VOIP PBX and has no ISDN BRI lines. They need to be able to use the Tandberg solution as a Voice Conference solution as well. How can they place outbound audio PSTN calls and how can inbound PSTN callers connect to the proper audio or video conference? Does anyone know if the Nortel Succession 1000 TDMA PRI card can be connected to the Tandberg ISDN to IP gateway? Otherwise there is no way for the customer to place calls to the PSTN or to receive calls. Hope someone can help with this.
Reply to
Rodger
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.