Vonage Caller ID Problems

I'm a recently new customer to Vonage. Approx. 3 weeks ago, the caller ID stopped working. Previously it was working fine and a great enhancement to the service. I've now contacted customer service a couple of times and keep getting the same answer that they are working to correct the problem. Anyone else having this problem?

Reply to
brubergny
Loading thread data ...

I have the same problem. It started out fine for about 2 months and then all of a sudden, most of the calls we receive, nothing shows up on the call ID. It's interesting how once in a while some numbers show up though.

I emailed the tech support and so far, they haven't c> I'm a recently new customer to Vonage. Approx. 3 weeks ago, the

Reply to
peterbang

Vonage caller ID not working! I have the same problem. It started out fine for about 2 months and then all of a sudden, most of the calls we receive, nothing shows up on the call ID. It's interesting how once in a while some numbers show up though.

I emailed the tech support and so far, they haven't c> I'm a recently new customer to Vonage. Approx. 3 weeks ago, the

Reply to
peterbang

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.