VOIP test acct. w/$5 trial credit- USA & UK DID's

Looks like voicestick.com is getting up to speed. They invented the cellular bridge along with all the other voip things you would expect.

They allow ONE free next to nothing account, more then one is $5 a month. You need a CC to ID yourself as this keeps the hogs from trying to get more then one free accout. They do not charge you CC anything.

Besides the free account you get a credit code in the Welcome Email, just put it in the account area and you get a $5 of out call credit in your account. All incoming calls are free.

DID's in UK and USA most local area codes.

Reply to
ken sims
Loading thread data ...

I just discovered (by asking, who'd have thought!) that VS Basic corresponds now to "Next2Nothing" plan on their international rates page. They have some great international rates. Cheapest rate to Greece that I have seen thus far. I'll have to post again next week with a report on sound quality.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Talking about IDD costs, which rates are the real ones? The ones listed at

formatting link
, or the much higher ones at the end of the legally binding "Terms and Conditions" at
formatting link
?

Enzo

Reply to
Enzo Michelangeli

Enzo,

You might ask them to be sure. However, in my discussion with them via email, I was quoted the rate for Greece under VS Basic on the Rates page.

Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts

Enzo,

They just revised their TOS and removed that reference. I guess they read this newsgroup

Jonathan

Reply to
gremln007

I HOPE they read this group. The have great prices, products, tech support. WEB site sucks!

Reply to
ken sims

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.