I'm searching for a (of course cheap) VoIP solution with the following requirements.
- adequate replacment for existent analog phone
- being able to do calls from a computer (LAN)
- being able to call by hardware-phone
- queue for incoming calls
- piping the calls to other internal members
- Using the existent DSL Connection (I don't want a Gateway for my LAN directly into the telephone-net, ISDN/analog)
- managed call-back service
Is Asterisk in connection with a SIP-Accout (e.g. sipgate.com) the right solution? Can Asterisk handle multiple Phone-Members within my LAN?
Thanks in Advance!!! Jochen