Skype / SIP phone adapter suggestions

> Voicestick doesn't run on Linux. Is there any way of hooking up a > general SIP device to Voicestick's servers? Or IAX2? > > I tried. Outbound calls are also working from a normal "hardware" IP > telephone. Inbound calls are wether working on the hardware device, > nor > with VoiceStick's softphone. The SIP log of my hardware phone shows > that > when attempting to make an inbound call, no SIP requests are coming > until Voicestick decides to cancel the call setup attempt, in which > case > a CANCEL request is received, which is rejected by the phone, as it > doesn't know any matching INVITE request. Tracing the network traffic > to > the softphone shows that there is a different problem. Voicestick is > properly sending an INVITE request, but it is completely ignored by > the > softphone application. > > Tor

My son was playing around with the Xten softphone for Mac. It worked well with VoiceStick, anyone try it with Linux?

Reply to
benn686
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.