skype phone?

With Skype, is there any phone that connects to the audio port on my computer and then works just like a regular phone?

- JB

Reply to
JB
Loading thread data ...

The SIP handset mutes your speakers when in use, inexpensive and good voice quality.

formatting link
Here's a USB handset that bypasses your sound card for excellent digital voice.
formatting link
's branded "Glophone", but I have it in use both with SJPhone and XTen for several networks. Perhaps the best solution for net phone use.

I own both of these units. I now use the USB phone because of the handset dialer and better voice quality. The USB handset does not use your pc soundcard to function.

Reply to
Pepperoni

Where are you located..? In the UK Maplins sell a USB phone that works with Skype.

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

JB schrieb:

There is a SIEMENS USB-dadpter which allows you to use your regular phone. The price in Germany is 100 ¤.

Reply to
P.Enis

Or there's the Cyberphone K (note the K suffix) from

formatting link
- you need the *orange* colour-coded one for Skype. Don't have prices to hand but mine was around £30 here in the UK.

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

"Ivor Jones" wrote > > There is a SIEMENS USB-dadpter which allows you to use your regular

Is the Siemens M34USB available here in the UK or has anyone got any experience of using one?

Sidk

Reply to
SidKnee

I've been collecting links to all the "Skype phones" that I can find. You can check them out at

formatting link
I also wrote a an "article", kind of summarizing all the different Skype phones that I've discovered
formatting link
Good Luck, Philip

Reply to
summitcircle

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.