Making incoming calls also ring a phone line in remote office?

Also, check out...

formatting link
's forums dslreports.com Voip forum

Reply to
Jonathan Roberts
Loading thread data ...

Alright. I'll plug it into a hub with a test client to hit it with a browser.

SER looks it's for bigger setups than I need. I don't know yet about VoIP to really understand the pro's and con's of Asterisk vs. sipX.

Added to my shopping list :-) Thx.

Reply to
John Doe

formatting link
COMBINE-A-LINE ?? IMAGINE

?.1=2

Ever wish you could use your favorite single-line telephone, answering machine, or PC Modem on TWO phone lines??. Automatically?

OR

How about joining your VOIP port and the plain old (PSTN) telephone jack into a single handset?

OR

How about joining TWO VOIP ports into a single handset, answering machine, or PC Modem?

USE a CLT to join a card card acceptor and your single line telephone as well!

OR

see if anybody picks-up, on another line trunk, after you are already in a call??? A visual real-time security feedback feature!

THEN...........................................

Combine-A-Line (CLT) allows two separate calls from two different lines to be directed to your single line telephone equipment or PC. Centralizing and PROTECTING (SURGE PROTECTION INSIDE) your communication equipment for your home office or for the family

Reply to
LVMarc

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.