linksys pap2 problema with password

Maybe I'm being dense and not understanding something, but why don't you ask your voip service provider? I can't imagine anyone here knows what your password is.

-wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht
Loading thread data ...

Can someone help please? I lost the password that let me connect to the voip provider, I dont need the password to get in the linksys i know it, but the one that is written in the line 1 o line 2 under display name. In display name there is written: 4661 but in password: ************, now how I can revel this password? I tried with those tools like revel pass, asterisk ecc.ecc., but seems not to work.

Thank you all

Reply to
pacos831

Reply to
NewMan

Such damage usually leaves big tell-tale signs in the form of darkened PC board sections and components. I also suspect such damage is fairly common and the repair depot will know exactly what happened. After all, there are some folks that will plug stuff in using any wall-wart that happens to have the same physical connectors.

I fear the original poster will just have to pay up and find a better service for when his contract runs out.

Personally, I think people would do well by avoiding the fixed-price voip service providers. They tend to be nasty inflexible companies that only allow you to connect up to them using their one configuration-locked ATA. Places that charge by the minute usually cost less when averaged over the year (at least for me) and they usually couldn't care less if you have your own password or administer your own ATA or sip-phone. You need to at least be able to set up your own dial-plan in your ATA to make direct SIP URL calls over the net (which is where the real fun starts!).

-wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang S. Rupprecht

The problem is that the provider wants money, because they say that as been a problem that I made and they have too make a big research, I think is a way to steal some money, but I don't want to give to them. Anyway I have to resolve because this subscription with this company is for

1 year. Please everybody help me
Reply to
pacos831

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.