Cisco Local Directory File may be corrupted

We are having problems with the Local Directory (Option 4 on the VOIP phones) for our Cisco CME VOIP system. For example, it is missing the letter D ! It will not search on D. Very strange. Cisco says that there is an XML file that the directory uses:

"Local Directory Disable The local directory that is displayed on an IP phone (item 4 in the Local Services menu) is served as an XML page that is accessed through HTTP without password protection. "

However, I do not see the file in our flash. There aren't any files named directory; in fact, there are no XML files. What file do I need to look for and where would it be? The user who originally set up the system is no longer with the company, and he kept the TFTP server on his computer, so I don't think I'll be able to recover the original file. Will the CME recreate the directory if it is deleted?

Reply to
TexasMirty
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.