Local Directory fields are reversed

The Local Directory access from the IP Phone console is not working correctly. The input says "Last Name" but when a user inputs a last name, the directory reports "not found." When the first name is input into the "Last Name" field, the number is found. So the fields are reversed. I don't know where the settings are for this phone

feature. How can I correct this problem?

We are using Cisco 7940, 7920, and 7960 phones with Call Manager Express and Cisco Unity Express. I have found where to set the fields for the automated attendant in the CME GUI, but not the settings on the phones themselves.

Reply to
TexasMirty
Loading thread data ...

Added info: I just checked one of our 7905 phones and on that one, the Local Directory works fine, the fields are not reversed.

Could it be something in the phone load for the 7940 phones?

Reply to
TexasMirty

OK, it seems that by setting the directory service in the Call Manager to "First name First" instead of "Last name First" that fixed it.

Reply to
TexasMirty

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.