Cisco Ip Phones time display problem

Hello everyone

I've got a problem with displaying time on ip phones. I'll start from the beggining. router 2821 with Cisco Call Manager Express, and 3 ip phones: one 7960g, and two 7970g.

On router there is correct date and time( for example 10:10 17.01.2007 ) , but on every phone there is a different time. The date and minutes are correct on every phone, but the hour is different. On the first 7970 there is one hour back ( 09:10 17.01.2007) on second 7970 there is 11:10

17.01.2007 and on 7960 date and time is correct (10:10 17.01.2007 ). When the phones start, date and time are changing 3 times. I can't find any settings in the xml code file for 7960, and now ( for a test ) I've deleted the xml settings files for both 7970 from router and the situation haven't changed. I'am out of ideas for this....

Thanks for help

Reply to
--==| Jarry |==--
Loading thread data ...

Hi Jarry,

You may wish to make sure you are getting the correct firmware loads for your IP Phones on your router as it could be missing some of the tftp-server flash: commands for your IP Phone load files.

Sincerely,

Brad Reese

2007 Cisco Salary Rates
formatting link
Reply to
www.BradReese.Com

Are you running CME? What version? Do you have NTP running on the router? What phone load are you using?

Reply to
Thrill5

Hello again

I've resolved the problem. There were different time zone on the router and in every xml file.

Thanks everyone for Your help.

Reply to
--==| Jarry |==--

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.